Sunday, July 25, 2010

Day 3.

Yesterday was Awesome! I ate pretty good, I did have a burrito for dinner, but no chips and didnt drink any soda all day! Then at the Gym I was beasting it on the elliptical. Hitting 12.3 mph for a straight minute and no pain! then I did some weights for about 20 min and then my glutes were starting to cramp so I decided to stop for the day. Got in a good hour. I'm happy today with my results of yesterday. :)

Today. I've had 2 mini banana nut muffins for breakfast. A little bit of sugar, but it was that or nothing and I know Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. No Gym planned today. I want to take a day to let my muscles recuperate a bit, but I'll be back at it tomorrow. I also have to clean and mow the lawn before the Parentals return so its not like I'll be a lazy bum. So todays goal is to stay motivated and keep working on watching what goes in my mouth.

Have a great sunday!

1 comment: