Friday, July 23, 2010

Day 1

Today I have decided I will be attempting to log my newest battle with weight loss. For those of you who don't know I've fought this fight several times before more recently losing a total of 117 lbs. However, some physical injuries and a relationship have steered me off course and I have gained a significant amount back within the last 2 years.

Currently I weigh 275 give or take a few. My goal by my next birthday, September 23, is to get back down to 225. I have exactly 2 months to lose 50 lbs. now I know some will say thats too much too fast, well thats the way I have to do this. Balls to the wall or dont go at all. Realistically if I lose 30 by then I will be happy because I do need to slowly adjust back into the physical lifestyle while I recover from a herniated disc. I just recently got a cortisone shot to relieve some pain so hopefully I can stay on course.

My biggest challenge will not be the working out, but the eating right. I am addicted to Pizza, Burritos and to be honest Soda again. So starting today I am cutting out soda again and limiting myself to 1 "cheat" day a week for 1 meal. The thing will me to EARN this day I must work out 4 days that week. I know your not suppose to reward yourself with food, but baby steps people lol.

I am planning on working out today after work for as long as I can max of an hour and a half. I will be back tonight to post on how I did today on my eating and workout. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck on ur journey. Check out the Anti Jared, JackSh*t getting fit and No more bacon for some good support and guy blogs! Good luck on ur journey!

    ReplyDelete