Saturday, July 24, 2010

Day 2

Day 1 Review: I didnt get to post last night like I had hoped. I blame the Xbox lol My eating went pretty good during the day. Banana and some Raspberry sparkling water for breakfast. Then for lunch I had a Tuna Sandwich LOTS of Green Beans and squash, some new potatoes and a tiny, like one fork full, of Mac n cheese. The biggest thing I noticed is I didnt pick at anything in works kitchen. Usually I'd grab something sweet or whatever I could every time I walked through, but not yesterday! :) after work I went to the Gym and did 30 min on the elliptical machine on the Hill setting. Got 3 miles in and about 500 calories burned. After that I was a bit tired, but I still wanted to do weights, but I decided it would be better to just go to the sauna for a bit before I headed home. That is where things turned a little sour. I had an apple after the gym on the way home and I had planned on finishing the Digornio pizza (2 small slices) that was left over in the fridge. After a few hours of hangin out and doing homework and what not I gave in to my urges and ate 2 Pizza Hot Pockets. It's ok though, one day at a time and now those hot pockets are gone and with them Temptation. Today is a new chance :D


Today: I woke up feeling great at 5 am for work. When I got to work I ate 2 pieces of wheat toast with my Ras Water (7/8 sparkling water, 1/8 Raspberry Ice Tea) and now I'm sitting here thinking about today. I really like the way I felt knowing I ate healthy most of the day yesterday, but today I want to go the whole day without slipping. So my Goals for today, Make it through the day without slipping as well as go to the Gym after work. Be back later :)

1 comment:

  1. Good job! Keep it up! One day at a time. You work on stringing together lots of good days!

    ReplyDelete